Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm sure you all have left...

I'm sure what faithful readers I had are gone, but if there are any of you out there in blog land that still care...here we are!

Okay, sorry I haven't posted, but seriously, I haven't had time. Life is starting to slow down, FINALLY. Crazy wedding season is over and I'm just doing the odd wedding for the next little while and a few family/baby sittings. BTW -- I redid my photography website -- let me know what you think (www.devynnbohnphotography.com)

Primerica training is going well! I wrote my life insurance license test yesterday...we will see how that went.

I'm back to work at court reporting, one day a week. A friend watches Harrison for the few hours I am gone. It is going okay.

On to Harrison! He is a GIANT. I'm posting pictures of him, because he just looks so different!
He had his 4 month shots today -- I can't believe he is that old! He did really good. Daddy was with us, and so that helped us both. He weighed in at 15 lbs, 7 ounces and he is 26 1/4 inches tall. He is SO much fun. He loves to laugh. He is just a super happy baby. We have a lot of fun! Not much else is new here...just keeping busy. I miss "talking" with all of the other blogmoms out there, I'm sorry I have been a dork on the blog thing. I hope you are all doing well. I'm going to read your blogs now since I haven't had the chance in FOREVER.

Thanks for those that have stuck around!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Yay for an update. I can't get over how big Harrison is. 4 months already. The time sure does fly. He's absolutely gorgeous.

Congrats on teh minivan, it's great though. Much easier to cart around babies. :)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Sariah said...

Darling!!! He's such a cutie!!!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I LOVE the picture of Harrison in his crib, beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home