Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

wow ... this baby thing sure takes all my time!

Actually, baby and photography! I'm working overtime on both! I will post, I promise. Jenthemom called me the other day just to make sure I was still alive and okay since I haven' t posted in FOREVER! I am okay. Photography wedding season is in full swing and I haven't had time to do anything other than wedding after wedding and wedding. Hubby had surgery last week on his knee, so I'm taking care of him too. I am also getting my life insurance licence and working on training in Primerica!!! And I go back to Court Reporting in September! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE I will post -- please don't leave me!

I will post pictures so you will all still love me!













I am SUCH a happy baby!!!!!!!! I smile all day long!






I love my daddy.








Don't worry, mommy and daddy were with me the whole time I was sleeping with my kitty. Aren't we cute?








I have found my fingers and my thumb. I make the cutest sucking sound ever!!!

7 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awwww, he's so cute! Glad you've updated. I can just imagine how busy you are now with both baby and photography.

I'm still here checking in on you's both. Hope hubby has a speedy recovery. Take care.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Are you sure you have a new baby? You have an awful lot going on! I consider myself to have had a productive day if I have a shower.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Alyson said...

How come your only taking that much time off when you are entitled to a year? Glad to see your still alive and kickin'. BTW Mr. Wonderful can't get over how curly Harrison's hair is.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Devynn said...

Alyson,
I don't get a year off because I'm self employed. It sucks. Yeah, Harrison has the best hair!
:)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

aww what a cutie!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Wow, he's looking more like a little boy, less like a baby. So cute!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You do good work Devynn!

We need to do a playdate, except that the boys don't really play yet do they? How's about we schedule one for about a year and a half from now, sound good?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home