Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Baby Paparzzi

My family calls me the "Baby Paparazzi" because I'm constantly taking pictures of Harrison! Here are a few of the pictures from the BBQ at my parents' house on Sunday.

Also, in other big news -- GUESS WHO JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO ROLL OVER? He started to cry at around 3:00 this morning, which is weird for him, so Brian goes into his nursery, and what do you know? He has rolled over and is in the corner of his crib and isn't happy about it! Every time I've gone back in his crib since, he has managed to turn himself 90 degrees. He is hilarious!

Picture time!









Check out my outfit! I think he looks like an old man in Florida! HA HA



















Awwww...cuddle time with his cousin!
















He is so cute! I just love it!













All this partying has made me tired!

6 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Sariah said...

He is so cute!!! And WOW, rolling over already!

I like his old man from Florida outfit... ;)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

That blonde hair is so cute!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jen said...

He's so big! I can't believe he's growing so fast?!? He's rolling over already?

That's a genius you've got there.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

way to cute! glad that my baby isn't the only one rolling over early...

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

What a smart guy!

He's gorgeous. I love his blonde hair. :)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Hi there! I'm Lisanne, and I stopped by via Emmakirsten's blog. Your little one is adorable! Those clothes are *super* cute, especially the hat. :) Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home