Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm shocked!

I just got home from the doctor's, and I totally thought it would just be the same as yesterday...wait until next week, we will do another ultrasound and induce you, blah, blah, blah.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

As it turns out -- I'M 4 CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO! I'm SO excited, and I just can't hide it *sing with me ladies!* la la la la!!!!!!!!!

The doctor stretched my membranes hoping that that will help things along. If I don't have the baby by Monday, I'm scheduled for induction. YA HOO! Either way, by this time next week, I'll be a momma!

I'll have Brian take a picture tonight after I get home from the baby shower I'm going to for a friend of mine. Ya hoo!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Sariah said...

Yay!!! That is awesome! When I went in to be induced, I was at 4cm and I remember thinking - I'm almost half way there! (Well, the last half is much more difficult than the first but still!) What a great thought... you are so close to meeting your little peanut! Congrats and Good luck!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 cm dilated... well maybe you won't have to be induced afterall. It sounds like things are starting to move along. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...Good luck!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Devynn said...

Thanks girls!!!!!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Holy crap! If you lived here you would have been automatically admitted to the hospital! Oh i hope you go tonight (well after the baby shower, hehe) Keep us updated. :)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Paige said...

oh that is the best news!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Brian - the Shrink said...

Hey everyone, come and comment on my blog!!! Just kidding, I know Dev's is much more interesting and much more up to date than mine. We are so excited, and I'm glad for all of the support that we have been getting. Hopefully by the weekend we will have met Peanut.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

cheer... glad your baby is finally get the clue to get out lol...

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger betsy said...

I bet you have a baby peanut by now!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home