Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just how big is this baby?

Well, the ultrasound today showed that right now the baby is 7 lbs, 12 ounces and I have two and-a-half weeks to go by their measurements. Looks like we are having a healthy baby!

*edit* Do people think I think this baby is going to come out 7 lbs, 12 ounces? I don't. Oops, if I made you think that. Babies grow a LOT in the end, I am anticipating a bigger baby, more closer to 9 lbs if I go to term. I also know these are just estimates, but, as others have pointed out, they can be pretty accurate. We will all know in a matter of days! (Hopefully LOL)

6 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With my last one the ultrasound said he weighed over 7 lbs two weeks before he was actually born. He came out 5lbs 6oz. They say that the ultrasound can only guess within a pound so you should be okay.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Alyson said...

When I was prego with D I was 9days overdue and the doc wanted me to get an ultrasound. They said he was between 6.5 and 8.5 lbs. He came out and was 7.5lbs.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

At least baby looks good and healthly that's the main thing. When I had my ultrasound with this baby they told me around 6lb 2oz and that was at 36 wks. I had her 3 wks later and she was 7lb 8oz. So, I'm pretty sure their measurements were correct, according to how fast baby gains weight at the end.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Paige said...

healthy baby! good news!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Congratulations! My doctor's measurements were correct, so I'm sure your baby will be very healthy.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here here. My ultrasound said 7lbs and she ws 9lbs 5oz. Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home