Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Had a bad night two nights ago.

That's an understatement. I got up around 3 to pee...no surprise there! And when I got back into bed, I just started crying. Now, for those that don't know me, I'm not the type of girl to just cry. I'm really not much of a crier and I usually have a good reason to cry if I'm going to cry. So anyway, there I am, 3 a.m., and I'm bawling. I'm trying to be quiet because I don't want to wake up Brian. Well, he wakes up and asks me what's wrong. I say I don't know. I'm just crying. Then I start saying things like:
"I'm done."
"I can't do this anymore."
"Why, everytime I have to pee, does it have to be like moving Mount Everest?"
"Why is it that everytime I move or turn over it is a huge feat?"
"I want to sleep on my stomach."
"Why won't this baby just come out?"
"I don't think I can do this."

Poor Brian. He is so good to me. He just sat up with me and said, you can do this. You have to. You will make it; it's only a few more days. It took a while to settle me down. Then I felt so bad for him because he had to work at 9 and he'd been up with crying-pants me! I ended up with a NASTY migraine yesterday. I don't know why. I haven't had much in the way of headaches throughout the pregnancy, but yesterday was unbelievable. Anyway, that was my pity me day. Today I'm making a bunch of food to put in the freezer for after baby arrives. I'm over the self pitying, but I still wish I had a baby here!

Here's to a day of cooking and a BBQ to top off my birthday today!

9 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Awwww, baby will be here soon. As much as it feels like she won't at the moment. You've already surpassed me for weeks being pregnant and I know the last bit was awful.

Happy Birthday! (i posted on your other site too ;)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Happy Birthday! sorry you had such a crappy night. You can do this, we all know you can.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Sariah said...

Awww, I'm right there with you. It's normal to have those moments here near the end. Hang in there!

And Happy Birthday! (Again, lol. I posted on your other blog, too.)

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we didn't call. Had Stake Conference and my mom is here. I almost totally forgot!

Hey, soon you'll be crying cuz the baby's out! Those mood swings can be something terrible.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Yeah, it kind of sucks when you have no choice but to go forward. During labor I actually said things like "I quit" and "I don't want to do this anymore"...but obviously I couldn't turn back. She'll be here before you know it.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I empathize with you completely!!!
Good thing Brian is such a good hubby. Just think it will all be over sooon... it just feels like time is standing still. :} I hope you had fun today at your BBQ.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Paige said...

getting closer. the ticker says baby has arrived, but that is just a ticker....hope things start progressing for you and quick!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I am soo there with you... why can't this baby just get out now!!!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any progress yet?
I keep coming back to check in on you hoping to see some good news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home