Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'll have one grande baby, please.

Well, we went to the drs yesterday and her first measurement was 42 cm YIKES!!!!!! Then she gave the baby a minute to move around, since I think its bum was in the air, and she redid the measurement and it was 39...better. I'm still only 36 weeks. Anyway, she wants to do an ultrasound ASAP to see how big this baby is. I'm going tomorrow at 1!

I am FINALLY really done work. Today is the first day I'm really home with "nothing" to do. I organized the nursery as much as I could today and I'm thinking of working on the quilt I'm making for the baby, or the cross-stitch. I am still not anxious about the baby coming, just really excited!

Brian left me a really nice note on my pillow and he made me cry! He is the best husband! This morning as we were just first waking up he put his arm around me and the baby and within a few seconds he was getting booted by the baby! I think he was pretty stoked about that!

Anyway, just awaiting this little bundle of joy!

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Wow, 42!!!! glad when it was redone it was 39, but heck thats still bigger than 36. Good luck at the u/s tomorrow.
And, i can't believe you only have 25 days left! quite possibly less ;)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Paige said...

so sweet.....good luck at your u/s!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

OK, I can't do centimeters...I only know inches. I must find a conversion calculator to see how big this baby is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home