Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Holy Crap!

So Brian and I are eating dinner the other night, Harrison is crawling around and playing on the floor. All of a sudden, Brian looks up and says "Holy Crap." Harrison is up two stairs. He is quick too! So, he is officially doing stairs! He is starting to pull himself up to standing on everything too. It is hilarious to watch him. He grunts when he is working really hard!

He is also doing MUCH better. He is back to his crazy, outgoing, laughing, funny self. The only thing is that he has decided that at about 3 every morning he wants mommy to come and snuggle him. I'm not sure what is going on, but he has done it a couple of times in a row now
I have no problem letting him cry, but he just whimpers and cries for an hour. I'm not sure what is going on.

This move is becoming more real. It has been snowing like crazy here, like everywhere else, and I'm not going to miss it!

I have some pics to post, but I'll have to post them later; I'm on the laptop right now.

Stay warm on this Valentine's day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home