Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Some more pictures

All right, sorry about the last post, Harrison was playing in the Christmas tree so I had to run! We have been busy here, like I said, doing photography, Christmas and all other jobs we have in this house. I'm going to post some pics from when Brian's parents were here.

Harrison is still an amazing baby. He sleeps from 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. until 7:30 or 8 in the morning, usually. He is teething again, which makes for a barfy baby, but still happy.

I had to go to a funeral yesterday down in my home town :( Sad. One of my girlfriends that I grew up with, her only two brothers were found dead a week ago. They had either died of carbon monoxide poisoning, or they froze to death in a hunting cabin. So sad. They were 21 and 26. So Harrison and I headed down for some grandma and grandpa lovin' for him!

Well, I need to make some Christmas baking AHHHHHHHHH. I hope I have time. I made up THE cutest plates. I'll post a pic when I have a chance. (You would think with a photography studio in my very own home I could take more pictures.)

Anyway, for those that haven't checked it out, I have a new photography website. Let me know what you think!

www.dbimages.ca

Also, we are going to Florida for a week in January WOO HOO!!!!!!!!






HA HA HA. We are so mean. I LOVE this hat. I think he is the cutest puppy! There are matching mittens and they are paws. Ha ha ha!














Love this shirt!


















This is our Christmas tree...I don't know why it isn't lit for the picture...maybe I'll take a different one.



















Yup, this is the cutest santa! We are so mean for dressing him up all the time! I couldn't resist when I saw this!

















Here he looks like Godzilla the Santa overtaking the Christmas tree...he he he.













Here is the whole outfit ... I love it!!!

















So, we LOVE THESE. Harrison loves frozen blackberries in these...











What up, Homey H? I LOVE this picture of him. BTW : His shirt says "Crying: it gets the job done."

3 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I love the calm down shirt, very cute. And why do all the trees in everyone's blogs look so nice? Half the ornaments are off of mine already and the ribbon's everywhere.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

we have that meshy food thing for Lorelei.. and she loves it too... I just hate the child proof lock thing on it... it is so hard to undo... but super cute pictures!!

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the blueberry mess!!! what a cute santa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home