Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 02, 2005

It is time for another picture!

Well, I'm HUGE! I think my size warrants a picture for this site! Brian and I went on a date night last night and I couldn't find anything to wear. Nothing! I put on my favourite pair of casual track-type khakis and I couldn't do them up. I don't mind my shirts being a little tighter in the baby region, but my pants are becoming an issue! I have one suit that fits, and I can't do the jacket up, the pants fit because they are a low rise, but they are only going to fit for maybe another month. Also, a new thing that really is getting tight -- my winter jackets. It was -21 today, so it isn't really optional. Maybe Santa will be getting me a maternity winter jacket.
Tomorrow is Brian's staff party so I will have Brian take a picture just before we go so you can see how big and cute I am LOL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peanut,

You are GROWING! Most websites say you are about 5 inches long! If we got an ultrasound done we would be able to tell if you are a boy or a girl, but we don't want to know! We want it to be a surprise when we meet you! I don't know if I have felt you kick yet, I think I have, but I'm not sure. But I definitly feel that you are in there and I love to be able to just know that you are in there! Daddy loves to talk to you! He likes to put his head on my tummy and talk to you. We love you!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devynn: we bought all of Jen's maternity stuff from eBay. We found out what Thyme Maternity size she is, and then restricted our search to other auctions in Canada. We got good stuff: Thyme, Mimi maternity, etc.

We still need to get her another skirt and another pair of pants or two, but I think she has ten or twelve tops (casual, formal, sleepwear), three or four pairs of pants (including overalls, which she lives in) and a black skirt for church.

Under $250 for everything, purchased $30 - $50 at a time, as we could afford it. Most items were new or nearly new; some women frankly admitted they'd bought (or received) "waaaaay too many pregnancy clothes" and hadn't even worn all of them, so we got a bunch of NWT (new with tags) stuff from one Edmonton woman, for example.

Worth a look. Restrict your searches to Canada, though, so you don't get stuck with customs charges and delayed shipping.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Devynn said...

Thanks for the tip, Chuck!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home