Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It really hit me yesterday...

So yesterday was the first time we heard Peanut's heartbeat. That REALLY made it sink in. There is actually a little person inside me with their own little heartbeat and their own little body. The doctor found the heartbeat no problem, and it was really cool to hear. It was really fast compared to mine.

I'm so excited to be a mom! It is getting more and more real. I think it will kick in more for Brian when the baby starts moving and I start showing. We wandered around Toys 'r' Us this afternoon just for the fun of it. There are a LOT of toys for kids. We really liked a lot of the play and learn type toys, but, of course, it will be quite a while before we will really start looking at getting some of those toys.

Anyway, life is better now that I'm starting to feel a little better. I had a relapse on Monday night of the pain -- apparently I shouldn't go to the gym quite yet. My boss told me that maybe I should call her before I leave the house so that she can stop me from doing stupid things like that ha ha ha ha ha ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Peanut,

We are getting more and more excited to meet you! You are growing, that's for sure. Hearing your heartbeat for the first time almost made mommy cry, because it was the first time I could kind of "feel" that you are really there. Daddy likes to look at all the fun toys in the store, and he talks about how much fun it will be to be a daddy!

Keep on growing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home