Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2005

MAJOR food aversion...

Don't even think about bringing any eggs or egg-related foods near me -- yech! I can't even stand the thought of eating eggs right now. I tried to eat some last week and I was sick the rest of the day. I still haven't actually thrown up -- woo hoo! (Thanks, Peanut!) and I am glad about that. I have a little more energy than I did a few weeks ago, which is nice, I'm starting to feel a bit more normal!

I am around 9 weeks right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Peanut,
You are about 1 and-a-half inches right now :) I think you went through a growth spurt the other day, or some major changes were happening, because mommy was very uncomfortable for a few days and I just couldn't seem to find a comfortable position. I am telling my aunts and cousins on my mom's side about you tonight! I'm very excited to break the news to them! Happy growing!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hmmm - food aversions - for me during various pregnancies it was the sight or smell of raw hamburger, fruity things early in the day, and these sweet and sour chicken wing things we had - even after years (it's been 10) I still can't eat those chicken things!!
As for cravings - strawberry licorice, grapefruit (and I don't even like grapefruit), steak and gummy bears.
Happy pregnancy - isn't it great to know that each pregnancy will be a new adventure??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home