Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Someone touched me THERE?????????

I got your attention, didn't I? Well, that's what good journalism is about, sucking the reader in! Ha! I did it!

Anyway, there is some truth to the title of this blog -- I had my first touch of the tummy by someone other than Me, Brian and my nieces. A girl at work yesterday asked how I was doing and touched my belly! Yup, I have a belly to touch -- not just a flabby centre -- I have a rounded pregnant belly! I didn't mind it at all! Brian thought, since I'm not a touchy feely person, that people touching my baby belly would bother me, but it didn't! I think that it will only go on for another six months, and I can make it through that.

So I think this baby belly grew over night -- literally. About four days ago I was still wearing my normal clothes, they were just fitting...er...well...um...snug to say the least. Then about three days ago NOTHING fits except for my yoga/sweat pants. I tried on my work clothes -- no luck except for my black pin-striped suit, which at one point was tight in my life, and then I lost weight and it was falling off of me -- I always said it would be a good maternity suit -- and what do you know? It is! Anyway, it is kind fun now that I'm showing. It is weird, as well.

But I'm loving' it!

I have not been feeling good lately, quite nauseous, and no food appeals to me! I have tried to eat what I can. I made a beautiful dinner two nights ago for Brian, it was chicken cordon bleu -- I took a bite and that was it -- that was all I wanted :( So sad!

Well, I'm off to a rousing divorce today -- should be fun, they always are.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Laura said...

As long as the rousing divorce is not your own!!

I have been feeling nauseous myself lately - not pregnant though - just sick. Yuck!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Devynn said...

I hate when I'm sick, but at least when I'm sick now I have a good reason!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home