Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tossing and turning

Well, last night was a VERY uncomfortable night for this momma to be. I just couldn't seem to get comfortable. I literally tossed and turned allllll night! I guess if I had been looking out the window during the night I would have seen our first snow fall of the season -- oh, I am so sad I missed that -- NOT! I don't know why I had such a rough night! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Peanut, you are about the size of a raspberry or so the books say! Mommy is still feeling pretty good, just really tired! Speaking of tired...I'm off to a nap. Happy growing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home