Baby Peanut 'n' Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Peanut is the size of a peanut

Tomorrow is my first visit to my family doctor since we found out about Peanut. I am hoping to get a referral to a good ob/gyn. Brian is really excited about having a baby and adding to the family. I have decided to start scrapbooking all of this, so I went to the scrapbook store the other day and picked up a few things to start my baby phase of my scrapbook. I went to the gym yesterday and got a prenatal workout schedule, just to make sure that I'm not overdoing it at the gym, but I still want to go and keep what I have toned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peanut, you are about the size of a peanut right now! Mommy is starting to feel a little sick, but that is probably from all of the vitamins she is taking. Daddy is really excited! We are both so excited to go into this new phase of our lives with you.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Mac said...

Buy half of the gadgets you want to buy and twice as many diapers as you think you'll need. Good luck!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Devynn said...

Thanks for the advice!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home